29 mayo 2006

Spring Bank Holiday

Andy Potts

Monday afternoon, bank holiday, let’s see what this city can offer to me…

I take my jacket and as soon as I get out of my place, my iPod drops on the floor. It’s died.

- Don’t worry my friend; go on to the park, it’s still sunny.

That was a good idea. Fresh grass, some kids playing football, some others in a small circus, some others playing cricket.

After thirty minutes walk, there is no more sun. Some dark clouds are getting angry up there. A big shower falls on my shoulders. My camera is getting wet now. Bollocks.

- I can’t face two dies in one single day !

I rush for the 277 bus that takes me back to my place. It’s packed and too warm inside.

As a final try to give some sense to the whole day, I buy some chocolates and Japanese crackers in the off-licence.

After ninety grams of chocolate, half litre of orange juice, one rolly cigarette and one hour of msn chat I start to feel better.

Actually it hasn't been that bad this Monday; an mp3 player it’s only that, a player, the rain is good in many ways as well, but what about eating that much chocolate in a flash!

1 comentario:

Pussy Galore dijo...

Comer mucho chocolate no es malo, es necesario en este pais. Es lo unico comestible. Happy bank holiday, pal!